A core mission of our makerspace is to equip our community with both the tools and knowledge required to build a better world. I’m incredibly grateful to our team of volunteer instructors that have put together a fantastic lineup of classes and events at Solid State Depot.
Are you ready to dive into a world of innovation and hands-on learning this Fall and Winter? Look no further than Solid State Depot, where we’re thrilled to announce our exciting Fall/Winter Events!
🍂🌟 Fall/Winter Class Series 🌟🍂
- October 24th – Intro to Internet of Things
- October 26th – Intro to CAD w/ OnShape
- October 27th – Learn TIG Welding Basics
- October 31st – Maker Halloween Party!
- November 9th – Intro to CAM w/ Fusion 360
- November 14th – Intro to Marquetry (Wood Veneer)
- November 16th – Tool Training: Shopbot (Wood CNC Router)
- November 21st – Board Game Night!
- November 30th – Tormach 440 Metal CNC Training
- December 5th – Hands-on Laser Cutter Project: Part 1
- December 8th – Learn to 3D Print!
- December 12th – Intro to Mechanical Design
- December 15th – 3D Printing Tricks with OnShape
- December 16th – Ceramics Hand Building Basics
- December 19th – Hands-on Laser Cutter Project: Part 2
Register for all classes through the above meetup links, the majority of classes are FREE! Excited to see y’all at the space for this awesome classes.